Im a newbe/Park Lane

Feel free to introduce yourself. No obligation off course, but a nice way to get known to you a little. It's allways good to know your first name. Jeff or John sounds better than, "hey linc58prm2_1......"
pinesd3400
Airman basic
Music instruments you're playing: Hammond B3

Im a newbe/Park Lane

Post by pinesd3400 » Tue 9. Nov 2010, 04:49

Im going to give this a shot. In my intro, this is the car im talking about. My father bought it when I got my lic in 1961.
A 1958 ParkLane Conv. "J Code" yes J extremly rare and stupidly I put a 4bb intake on it and trashed the whole set up.
That got traded for a Cont.MKIV in 64 I still have the Lincoln and still have a 58 TPC that came along in 1968. I excercise
these two all the time they have never been touched except paint jobs way back. So here is a three year old Park Lane
400hp J code Only photo I have thanks sam Ill get my current as soon as it stops raining. Sam
Attachments
my parklane.jpg
58 tri power

Theo
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Im a newbe/Park Lane

Post by Theo » Tue 9. Nov 2010, 05:14

Thanky you so much Sir for this artistically outstanding photo of an outstanding car. This a my personal 5 star shot. Congrats.
Best regards
Theo
Admin

Shelby#18
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Music instruments you're playing: none

Re: Im a newbe/Park Lane

Post by Shelby#18 » Tue 9. Nov 2010, 13:23

Thank you very much for posting the photo, and the story on the other thread. Glad you joined us.

Return to “Introduce Yourself and Show us Your Ride”