'64 Lincoln Continental with a '66 MEL 462

Feel free to introduce yourself. No obligation off course, but a nice way to get known to you a little. It's allways good to know your first name. Jeff or John sounds better than, "hey linc58prm2_1......"
Theo
Administrator
Administrator

Re: '64 Lincoln Continental with a '66 MEL 462

Post by Theo » Thu 11. Jun 2009, 03:25

Thank you so much for this excellent video. It literally speaks out what I was thinking for years. Now I know that I'm not some strange maverick who is getting old and grumpy.
We meet for uötra serious puristic nostalgia races every year in Finsterwalde.
Check out this and make sure to hit the round badge of the index page. Navigation is as weird as the bunch of the meet. http://www.hotheadseast.com/
Read the rules to get an impression of what's going to look like. Not sure if there are photos, guess so. Otherwise I will get back with a few pics that I shot a couple of years ago.
Have to leave for the dentist,....
See ya later
Best regards
Theo
Admin

reijerlincoln
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Music instruments you're playing: '81 Gibson Les Paul Custom through a Fender Blues Junior!

Post by reijerlincoln » Thu 11. Jun 2009, 03:41

Don't get me started on standardized, off-the-shelf car 'customization'. :!:

Yeah, there are photos and cool ones at that. Do their rules allow disc brakes (there weren't any on pre '58 cars)?

Theo
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Theo » Thu 11. Jun 2009, 07:31

I haven't attended the races for awhile and I have no idea whats up with their rules. I think disc brakes are O.K. as most hot rodders have used them in the past few years.
Ther used to be a classic motorcycle race at the same event which was very intersting too. Lots of very cool bikes.
Best regards
Theo
Admin

Return to “Introduce Yourself and Show us Your Ride”