lincoln parts and resorses

Feel free to introduce yourself. No obligation off course, but a nice way to get known to you a little. It's allways good to know your first name. Jeff or John sounds better than, "hey linc58prm2_1......"
SSG_Tank
Airman basic

lincoln parts and resorses

Post by SSG_Tank » Sun 14. Feb 2010, 12:57

howdy im new to the group i am the proud owner of a 67 lincoln that i have not seen in 3 years due to a short vacation in germany and iraq but im due to move back to the states in september and plan on spending the next 2 to 3 years and every penny i should be saveing on restoring my car. but basicly im looking for knowlage and resorces for parts and what not to acomplish this task but for you lincoln guys here is the best recorse I have found so far and they do have parts for MEL engines http://www.bakersauto.com/

any way thats me in a nut shell
Dan

Theo
Administrator
Administrator

Re: lincoln parts and resorses

Post by Theo » Sun 14. Feb 2010, 14:07

Welcome to the forum Dan. Good to see you coming home. Enjoy your Lincoln and hopefully this forum can be of help.
Best regards
Theo
Admin

Renee Guillen
Airman basic
Music instruments you're playing: guitar, drum

Re: lincoln parts and resorses

Post by Renee Guillen » Tue 19. Jul 2011, 18:37

Are thereLincoln Parts affordable and in good quality too? And how do they send the parts? Through shipping? How much would be the cost for that? Thanks for sharing. I really do have little knowledge about car parts. I need some information to help me decide on purchasing some parts .

Return to “Introduce Yourself and Show us Your Ride”