I'm Mel with a MEL

Feel free to introduce yourself. No obligation off course, but a nice way to get known to you a little. It's allways good to know your first name. Jeff or John sounds better than, "hey linc58prm2_1......"
pinermel
Airman basic
Music instruments you're playing: keyboard

I'm Mel with a MEL

Post by pinermel » Mon 24. Aug 2009, 20:18

Hey guys,

I was in and out of the old forum but hope to make a better showing this time. I have taken WAY TOO long to get my fathers (RIP 2003) 1957 Thunderbird on the road. Dad brought this car for himself after he was discharged from the Navy and quickly lifted, stole, borrowed a car just for the engine. This engine happened to be a MEL 430 6x2...

Along with the car is a certificate from early NASCAR when they were doing time trials on the Datona Beach Florida. 134 MPH on the sand! I also have video of this when dad and his hood friends looked like Fonzie, classic.

If somebody can give some pointers on getting photos on this site, i am happy to post them up.

I look forward to chatting with you guys (& gals) and learning a lot.

Till then...

Theo
Administrator
Administrator

Re: I'm Mel with a MEL

Post by Theo » Tue 25. Aug 2009, 08:05

Hi pinermel, welcome back to the forum. Did I get it right? Your little bird has a MEL sitting inside?
Posting photos is a snap in this forum. Just make sure to post them in the right section.
Atr the bottom of the text field there is this "attachment" option. Klick it and follow further instructions. Just chosse the photos from your harddrive to upload them or use an extermal URL.
If you have videos that you want to post let me know if I can help you. I could convert them to Flash and could give you details on how to upload and post them in our video section. It's all very simple.
If they allready are in Flash format, just put it on YouTube and use the "YoiuTube2" button to post them in your message.
Please get back to me if you need help.
Have fun
Best regards
Theo
Admin

Return to “Introduce Yourself and Show us Your Ride”