Hello there!

Feel free to introduce yourself. No obligation off course, but a nice way to get known to you a little. It's allways good to know your first name. Jeff or John sounds better than, "hey linc58prm2_1......"
Mercoholic
Airman basic
Music instruments you're playing: Guitar and drums

Hello there!

Post by Mercoholic » Wed 27. May 2009, 14:00

Hi there! My name is scensored and I am from Sweden. I own a -59 Mercury monterey 383. I Imported that car from NC USA a couple a years ago. (In fact not far away from where I bougt my -64 Mercury Monclair Marauder last year). And as a daily driver I have a -92 Grand Marquis.

I think that this forum is a great place for us who shares the same intress for this rather stange engines.

Keep up the good work all of you who is involved in this forum!

Theo
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Hello there!

Post by Theo » Wed 27. May 2009, 14:04

Welcome scensored (? :)) and thank you for contributing. We're looking forward to see a few photos of your beauties in the photo section.
Best regards
Theo
Admin

reijerlincoln
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Music instruments you're playing: '81 Gibson Les Paul Custom through a Fender Blues Junior!

Post by reijerlincoln » Thu 28. May 2009, 03:26

Welcome person who I assume has an exceptionally rude name. Let's see some photos!

Mercoholic
Airman basic
Music instruments you're playing: Guitar and drums

Post by Mercoholic » Thu 28. May 2009, 12:51

Thanks! No my name is not TO rude i think. But I can spell it backwords so your self can decide :) My name is kciD. So maby I should change my name to Kid? Lol

Return to “Introduce Yourself and Show us Your Ride”