Got room for one more Lincoln guy?!

Feel free to introduce yourself. No obligation off course, but a nice way to get known to you a little. It's allways good to know your first name. Jeff or John sounds better than, "hey linc58prm2_1......"
davidp2364
Airman
Airman

Got room for one more Lincoln guy?!

Post by davidp2364 » Thu 8. Sep 2011, 09:10

Hey there fellas my name is David I'm currently working on a 1963 Lincoln continental (my dream car)
And also have a 1959 Lincoln 430 motor to play around until someone wants it or I drop it in somethng.
I came on this site hopping to find a 3x2 set up but I think Im getting alot more out of it than exspected
Your guyses knowledge blows me away
So this is my first build of a 430 engine any help or mistakes exc that you guys made or know about while I'm doing this
Would help out and be apritiated Thanx........

Theo
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Got room for one more Lincoln guy?!

Post by Theo » Thu 8. Sep 2011, 09:34

Welcome on board David. Please feel free to post your story as it proceeds. Use this forum as your blog. Post questions photos or whatever you feel belongs to the job. The gentlemen in this forum are happy to help if they can. Just be a little patient while hanging out here. Things go slow somewtimes but will certainly be right on the topic.
Have fun.
Best regards
Theo
Admin

Shelby#18
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Music instruments you're playing: none

Re: Got room for one more Lincoln guy?!

Post by Shelby#18 » Thu 8. Sep 2011, 11:01

Welcome David,

The first place I'd look on this forum for build information would be in the MEL General discusion area. The threads with the most posts would be the ones with the most information. Read through those first.

All the best....
RIck

Return to “Introduce Yourself and Show us Your Ride”