430 casting numbers

Feel free to introduce yourself. No obligation off course, but a nice way to get known to you a little. It's allways good to know your first name. Jeff or John sounds better than, "hey linc58prm2_1......"
nasty55ford
Airman
Airman
Music instruments you're playing: 554/564 lift 292/320 duration voodoo cam in my 430

430 casting numbers

Post by nasty55ford » Sun 8. Jan 2012, 10:15

hello everyone in mel land my name is cal . i have a 55 ford gasser with a lincoln 430 nastalgic drag car. ive been comming to this site for a while registered ,but never had to post anything. everything i needed to know was here until now unless its hidden some were from me. i have found a 430 i want to pick up for parts its in a 58 merc the only numbers that the peson could find were exactly were they are supposed to be the numbers are 7 9 m .. is this a 383/ 430 maybe hoping its the one with the good heads and pistons im running a 59 lincoln 430 with a tunnel ram headers roller rockers and a isky 505 c roller cam other than an oil pump and a roller timing chain its stock can anyone help me i want to make sure i have the good one its not that that expensive but i do have to drive a ways to get it want to make sure its worth it its still in the car complete

Theo
Administrator
Administrator

Re: 430 casting numbers

Post by Theo » Mon 9. Jan 2012, 12:19

Hi Cal, glad the forum was useful to your needs so far. As for your question, I fear that I'm not the right person when it comes to that.
Hope s.o. else can help you on trhat tough one. It may take a few days, just be patient.
Meanwhile, good luck w. your project.
Best regards
Theo
Admin

Return to “Introduce Yourself and Show us Your Ride”