1959 Lincoln Premier - 66K miles - For Sale

Advertise or Buy MEL Powered Cars and Boats Privately.
MountainMan423
Airman basic

1959 Lincoln Premier - 66K miles - For Sale

Post by MountainMan423 » Wed 10. Dec 2014, 20:25

I have the car priced at $4500. I need a set of exhaust of manifolds for the car. Someone stole mine out of the back floorboards the other evening. I know I can buy new, but really can't afford to spend much on the car after buying it. $4500 is what I bought it for.

I have recently came into ownership of a really nice 1959 Lincoln Premier with 430 engine and a little over 66K miles. The engine is out of the car right now and so is the trans. I'd be willing to sell the car without the engine and trans.

I have a good title with this car.

I bought the car from a young man who bought the car for his dad, but his dad passed before the son could complete the project. The car is actually in really good shape. Interior is in good shape - seats, door panels and headliner is good.

The original engine and trans are out of the car. Engine is a 4-bbl version. I have the original carb.

Car has four brand new tires. And, I do mean brand new.

Engine has had a re-gasket job done and needs a water pump and maybe a few other odds and ends.

I can send anyone pics and answer questions if you want to send me an email at "wades@mountainmanmotors.com". I am not a dealer. I just liked that website name.

I have several other cars for sale - I bought out a body shop that went out of business. Not MELs, but you can't be perfect every time.
Attachments
1959 Lincoln Passenger Rear.jpg
Car is solid outside, inside, and underneath.
1959 Lincoln Drivers Rear.jpg
I need to make some interior pics
1959 Lincoln Front.jpg
I have several more pics of the Lincoln.

Return to “MEL Cars and Boats For Sale”