2-1958 Lincoln Continentals for sale, projects

Advertise or Buy MEL Powered Cars and Boats Privately.
vanscooter
Airman First Class
Airman First Class

2-1958 Lincoln Continentals for sale, projects

Post by vanscooter » Tue 23. Apr 2013, 03:37

I hate too do it but I am not going to get to this car. Its a 1958 Lincoln Continental MKIII, four door, originally copper metallic with beige interior. Car has been media blasted and primed. I have pictures of the day it came back from the media blaster all in shiny metal ! Looked so cool that day. The car had a small rust spot in the drivers side toe board. Previous owner had the window down due to not working and car was outside, carpet got wet and ate it. That was repaired and the rockers were replaced. I swapped hoods with the parts car because it got dented at the body shop. It does not fit as good as the original and I would actually swap them back out. I didnt want bondo in the car but the original hood is better. Car needs to be restored. I have everything there. The original carb was replaced with a modern holley but I found a correct date matching linc carb center on epay. I welded up the rear antanae but still have it. It runs, drives, steers, and stops. Has a/c, ps, pb, trunk release, auto headlight dimmer ( it works ), power windows and door locks, town and country radio.
Comes with a complete parts car, also a 1958 linc mkIII hardtop, black, very good parts car, has rusty rockers etc but tons of spares, has a1968 ? bucket seats and console in it, black and red interior, POSI rear !! Motor was swapped for a ford 400m with fmx trans ( its just laying in there but does run and drive, no brakes ). Call if interested Chris 215-518-0293. In Doylestown, Pennsylvanis 18902. $ 5,000 both
009.JPG
Attachments
013.JPG

vanscooter
Airman First Class
Airman First Class

Re: 2-1958 Lincoln Continentals for sale, projects

Post by vanscooter » Tue 23. Apr 2013, 03:40

more pics
Attachments
036.JPG
017.JPG