Supercharger Setup Parts and Other MEL Engine Parts For Sale

Advertise or Buy MEL Related Engine Parts Privately.
Please use the buy and sell trans section for trans parts
bestrada11
Airman basic

Supercharger Setup Parts and Other MEL Engine Parts For Sale

Post by bestrada11 » Sun 21. Apr 2013, 17:29

ATTN: CALLING ALL CARS!!! ITS BEEN A MAJORLY LONG TIME SINCE IVE POKED MY HEAD AROUND HERE!!! I SPENT THE BETTER PART OF 6 YEARS BUYING UP ALL THE MEL STUFF I COULD GET MY MEATHOOKS ON WITH THE INTENTION OF BUILDING A SOUPED UP 61 CONTINENTAL, A BLOWN 51 FORD PICKUP RAT ROD WITH A 430 IN IT AND A SPARE MOTOR TO LOOK PRETTY ON A STAND IN MY SHOP. THIS WAS ALL BEFORE LIVER FAILURE SET IN. I WAS A POWDERCOATING AND SURFACE FINISHING JOB SHOP I SPRAYED EVERYTHING FROM CERAMICS AND DRY FILM LUBE COATINGS TO ACID ETCH PRIMERS AND AUTOMOTIVE CLEARCOAT PAINTS AND RARELY WORE THE PROPER EQUIPMENT. SO IVE GOT ALL THIS STUFF AND HAVE BASICALLY CLOSED UP MY SHOP AND RUN A MACHINE SHOP AT A PLATIC INJECTION PLANT. I SOLD ALL MY POWDERCOATING AND MEDIA BLASTING EQUIPMENT AND BOUGHT A MILLTRONICS CNC MILL AND A MAZAK TURNING CENTER. I AM IN THE MARKET FOR SELLING ALL MY SPARE MEL STUFF IVE GOT A PEACH OF A BLOWER INTAKE. NEVER EVER EVER BEEN MOUNTED ON ANYTHING THERE ARE NO GALL MARKS FROM TORQUEING BOLTS DOWN THE GASKET FACES ARE CLEAN AS A BABIES BOTTOM AND THE BLOW OFF PLUGS IN THE BOTTOM ARE UNTOUCHED NOT EVEN MOUNTED. THIS THING IS LIKE MUESUEM QUALITY ITS SO PRETTY YOU ALMOST DONT WANNA MOUNT IT ON NOTHIN. IVE ALSO GOT 505C GRINDS ON ROLLERS FROM ISKY AND IVE GOT ISKY BLANKS THAT I HAD CUSTOM GROUND TO BE MORE STEETABLE FOR SAY LIKE A SOUPED UP CONTINENTAL. IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED OR KNOWS OF ANYONE WHO MAY BE PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!

vanscooter
Airman First Class
Airman First Class

Re: Supercharger setups

Post by vanscooter » Mon 22. Apr 2013, 04:01

Prices ?

bestrada11
Airman basic

Post by bestrada11 » Tue 23. Apr 2013, 20:34

id take 1200 for the intake....
250 per cam either 505c or rr3 the 505c is great for the blower the rr grind is good for a 4bbl or a tripower. maintain good vacume..
if you buy 2 cams ill let em go for 350 for a pair
if you buy the intake and the 2 cams ill let everything go for 1450.
I have the rebuild kit that goes for like 1600 on ebay with pistons and everything id let go for 1000
if you buy the rebuild kit the intake and a cam ill let that go for 2200
I also have an arp kit of bolts for the motor and trans every bolt nut and washer from rods, bearing to heads and valve covers I mean EVERY SINGLE BOLT ill let go for 600 this was over a grand to piece together its all black oxide racing alloy where function is and polished ss where its just asthetics. add that to the 2200 price for only 300 so 2500 for rebuild kit blower intake cam and arp set....

for those of you who know what this stuff is this is a steal!!!!!!!!!!!! the only stipulation I have is I must have pics of this stuff installed that's one way ill feel better about letting go of this is to see it put to use...

vanscooter
Airman First Class
Airman First Class

Post by vanscooter » Wed 24. Apr 2013, 02:26

I am interested in it all. The blower intake is for a 6-71 roots style set up correct ? Can you email me pictures to vanscooter@comcast.net
Thank you, vanscooter

bestrada11
Airman basic

Post by bestrada11 » Wed 24. Apr 2013, 21:42

yep ill snap pics and send them to you asap. I need to go to my storage and grab the stuff and snap some pics ill grab it all and keep it in my truck for a couple of days so that way I can ship within a timely manner once I send the pics if I don't hear from you after a day or two once I send pics ill take back to storage and itll just take a little while longer for shiping because the storage is not easily assessable... ill also send an email...

bestrada11
Airman basic

Post by bestrada11 » Wed 24. Apr 2013, 21:53

im also still doing the big block chev valve cover adapters for 150 a pair this is basically an aluminum gasket that you bolt to the heads and then bolt a set of finned aluminum (or whatever) bbc cover to I bought moon cover for like 80 bucks vs thousands for og maurader covers. I can do gear drives timing covers wo the fuel pump snout I can do fins Lincoln emblems or whatever I have full machine shop w cnc mills turning centers wire edms surface grinders so there is nothing I cant make. only thing I cant do is cast...

63lc58mk3
Airman basic

Post by 63lc58mk3 » Fri 26. Apr 2013, 10:52

Interested in the cams, I have an L300 and an LM6 that can surely use some help. can you send pics to qualitymanufacturing@verizon.net

Thank you.

vanscooter
Airman First Class
Airman First Class

Post by vanscooter » Sun 28. Apr 2013, 02:49

I am sending the money order monday. Thanks Brian !

64Sedan
Airman
Airman

Post by 64Sedan » Fri 3. May 2013, 18:59

What do you have left?

Please send pics to 64lincolnsedan@gmail.com

Thanks,

Andy
bestrada11 wrote:id take 1200 for the intake....
250 per cam either 505c or rr3 the 505c is great for the blower the rr grind is good for a 4bbl or a tripower. maintain good vacume..
if you buy 2 cams ill let em go for 350 for a pair
if you buy the intake and the 2 cams ill let everything go for 1450.
I have the rebuild kit that goes for like 1600 on ebay with pistons and everything id let go for 1000
if you buy the rebuild kit the intake and a cam ill let that go for 2200
I also have an arp kit of bolts for the motor and trans every bolt nut and washer from rods, bearing to heads and valve covers I mean EVERY SINGLE BOLT ill let go for 600 this was over a grand to piece together its all black oxide racing alloy where function is and polished ss where its just asthetics. add that to the 2200 price for only 300 so 2500 for rebuild kit blower intake cam and arp set....

for those of you who know what this stuff is this is a steal!!!!!!!!!!!! the only stipulation I have is I must have pics of this stuff installed that's one way ill feel better about letting go of this is to see it put to use...

Theo
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Supercharger Setup Parts and Other MEL Engine Parts For

Post by Theo » Tue 7. May 2013, 01:27

moved it to this place.
Best regards
Theo
Admin

Return to “MEL Engine Parts For Sale”