Merge test

Please do not expect fast response and quick solutions. This is a non commercial site and is maintained in my free time. Also keep in mind that I'm located in Germany. We use central european time.
Theo
Administrator
Administrator

Merge test

Post by Theo » Thu 19. Mar 2009, 18:50

test
Best regards
Theo
Admin

KULTULZ

Re: Merge test

Post by KULTULZ » Fri 20. Mar 2009, 07:22

You didn't say anything about a test. Is this open book? I had no time to study... :shock:

PS- Why are the smilie titles in German? :?:

Theo
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Merge test

Post by Theo » Fri 20. Mar 2009, 09:11

Ouups, I forgot to delete this post. I was trieing to merge two threads that were originally posted in two different sections. I didn't want to mess up the original posts, so that's why I tried a test.
Unfortunately it wasn't successful. Not too important but a nice feauture if it works the way I suppose it would.

Smilies in German? Well, they smile better and more. It's the HP package option that came with the software.

Naw, just kiddin'. No idea why this is so. I run the forum in the English mode. Maybe it's an international package and things go wild backstage. Could be a revolution or s.th going on here. Reminds me at the "Blade Runner" movie, where the so called "Replicants" which are fake human beings in perfect disguise start to do things they where never made to do. Great movie.

I personally don't care about smilies but I might take a look at it once I dig into this forums guts again. BTW. Did I choose the right time for the board? You have more than one time in the U.S. so I wasn't sure which one I should choose. I think I set it ito pacific?? Dunno.
Best regards
Theo
Admin

Return to “Bug Report”