Pinermel's 3X2 Super Maurauder Photos

Show us your MEL engine build up photo and text documentary.
kultdouble
Editorial Group
Editorial Group

Pinermel's 3X2 Super Maurauder Photos

Post by kultdouble » Mon 27. Sep 2010, 10:35

Note: Complete or part of old conversation copied from the archives and brought back to you by admin. New replies can be added if desired.

Originally postet by "Pinermel "

Sorry this took so long to upload but I've been out of the country. I thank you all for your ideas and info and will get back to everybody. I wanted to get these up right away to share. Find the photos at http://www.pbase.com/pinermel/430_engine
If there are any problems, please let me know here or email me at ( pinermel@hotmail.com ). Kultulz... feel free to do whatever you would like with the photo's.

KULTULZ
Technical Sergeant
Technical Sergeant

Re: Pinermel's 3X2 Super Maurauder Photos

Post by KULTULZ » Mon 27. Sep 2010, 10:36

Gallery Came Out Really Nice...
Thank you for taking the time to put them in a gallery. I think it will help many here with their projects. If I may, I would like to post a few so others can see them when they sign on.

Really nice swap. Your dad must have been good with the wrench...

kultdouble
Editorial Group
Editorial Group

Post by kultdouble » Mon 27. Sep 2010, 10:37

to any of the photos. If you want to spread toem to othjer forums that you are a member of, that's cool too! Thanks for the info that you have shared with me. I will be e-mailing you with some answers later this week. I am multi-tasking with my job, a new back yard, the car & engine and all that everyday stuff. I am glad that you enjoy the photos.
Oh by the way, I am not in Jersey...I just have family up there and my mom is a Jersey girl so I know the lingo. I live in San Diego with the boring weather (always sunny and 70, what a drag!)

KULTULZ
Technical Sergeant
Technical Sergeant

Post by KULTULZ » Mon 27. Sep 2010, 10:38

Appreciate That! People will love to see this car! If I can help with anything, just ask.
Gary

Return to “Photo Story Your MEL Engine Build Up Project”