all my pics are too large

Show us your MEL engine build up photo and text documentary.
ddockt
Airman basic
Music instruments you're playing: 430 cid,67-462? crank, 58 maurader deuces

all my pics are too large

Post by ddockt » Tue 18. Aug 2009, 12:43

hello i am another new guy, i purchased a project truck of which has a 430 cid, 462 crank, maurader tri power, 11.1 comp, isky series 300 cam [solid] 4 speed not sure which one yet, 59 lincoln rear diff [289] in a 1950 ford f-1 of which was set up to run on propane, something was very wrong with propane, plus licenceing requires me to pay an extra 2 hun, so i removed, rebuilt carbs, and oh my goodness WHAT A BEAST the 50 reared up and absolutly was not set up for that kind of power, wish i had the flat head but this is going to be fun, i am interested in putting headers on and it looks very much like fe block, dose exhaust bolt patter match or do i need to make my own? i need to learn how to shrink to fit pictures

ddockt
Airman basic
Music instruments you're playing: 430 cid,67-462? crank, 58 maurader deuces

Re: 50 f-1 bulldozer

Post by ddockt » Tue 18. Aug 2009, 12:44

ddockt wrote:hello i am another new guy, i purchased a project truck of which has a 430 cid, 462 crank, maurader tri power, 11.1 comp, isky series 300 cam [solid] 4 speed not sure which one yet, 59 lincoln rear diff [289] in a 1950 ford f-1 of which was set up to run on propane, something was very wrong with propane, plus licenceing requires me to pay an extra 2 hun, so i removed, rebuilt carbs, and oh my goodness WHAT A BEAST the 50 reared up and absolutly was not set up for that kind of power, wish i had the flat head but this is going to be fun, i am interested in putting headers on and it looks very much like fe block, dose exhaust bolt patter match or do i need to make my own? i need to learn how to shrink to fit pictures

Theo
Administrator
Administrator

Re: all my pics are too large

Post by Theo » Thu 3. Sep 2009, 01:59

ddockt, check out this freeware program. It's simple to use for photo editing.

http://www.irfanview.de/
Best regards
Theo
Admin

Return to “Photo Story Your MEL Engine Build Up Project”