JDRF Fundraiser Carshow (FREE)

Post automotive events. Events doesn't have to be strictly MEL related
66Lincoupe
Airman
Airman

JDRF Fundraiser Carshow (FREE)

Post by 66Lincoupe » Tue 25. Aug 2009, 12:30

Ford Motor Company Michigan Proving Ground is hosting the 2nd annual JDRF carshow.

If you are displaying a vehicle you will get free lunch, and get to do a lap of our five-mile test oval!

We have t-shirts, hot lap rides, 4x4 rides and other neat stuff for donations to JDRF.

We are trying to raise funds for Juvenile Diabetes research, and last year's event was a great success! I want to make this year's even better (as far as vehicle turn-out)

I cannot attach the flyer, but if you are interested you can e-mail me at rschaff7 at FORD dot COM and I will forward you the flyer. The flyer has directions, and a waiver to bring with you if you are attending! We'd like to have RSVP so we can be prepared for lunches!

The date is 19 SEP 2009 in Romeo, Michigan. If you're close we'd love to see you here!

Theo
Administrator
Administrator

Re: JDRF Fundraiser Carshow (FREE)

Post by Theo » Tue 25. Aug 2009, 18:31

Can you scan the flyer?
Best regards
Theo
Admin

66Lincoupe
Airman
Airman

Re: JDRF Fundraiser Carshow (FREE)

Post by 66Lincoupe » Thu 8. Apr 2010, 16:58

Oops... I didn't see the reply to this post! The show went well again and I am hoping to make it even better this year.

The tentative date for this year's event is September 18th at the same location.

When I have a flyer I will post a copy this time!!! AND I have subscribed this time so I can see the replies quickly!

Return to “Events”