Page 1 of 1

Need check valve

Posted: Sat 9. Jun 2018, 16:35
by Fine59
Anyone know where I can get one of these? The tip is broken off of mine and I have no way to connect the steel line

Re: Need check valve

Posted: Mon 13. Aug 2018, 14:50
by fhogeweg

I have the same problem on both my ‘59 Thunderbird as my ‘60 Lincoln. What steel line do you mean? And was does it do this check valve? I thought it might be a over pressure valve?
Would like some more info in this, and where to buy new ones.

Thanks Ferdy

Re: Need check valve

Posted: Tue 14. Aug 2018, 10:29
by Partsetal
That check valve is extremely hard to find. One shows up on ebay every now and then, but not lately. As a substitute you can plumb in a plastic check valve that was used with the emission controls used on 80's era Ford passenger cars.

Re: Need check valve

Posted: Sat 18. Aug 2018, 20:43
by Chris430
I sold the two I had. The man who bought them was glad to find them.