Hobbies

Talk about topics that don't fit into other board categories
Shelby#18
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Music instruments you're playing: none

Re: Hobbies

Post by Shelby#18 » Mon 1. Feb 2010, 11:05

Man Theo, you have great eye's. Even I can't see the water from the porch. :lol: :lol: The lake is 1/4 mile from the house. It's called Big Stone Lake, and separates part of South Dakota from Minnesota.

Theo
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Theo » Mon 1. Feb 2010, 12:23

Shelby#18 wrote:Man Theo, you have great eye's. Even I can't see the water from the porch. :lol: :lol:
Not my eyes Rick, but since I live at the water myself I can virtually smell it ;)

My eyes are getting weaker w. the years. It's just that I was on duty that day. Remember, I'm frequently using my office in the middle deck of our E-4 Advanced Airborne Command Post. We can see a lot of things like your operating system for instance. It's not that we're spying but our mission is to serve and protect, so all kind of data flows in constantly.
BTW, nice shot of the racing scene with that Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XSi. ;)

Here's a trick for old folks like us. If you use a Mac and Opera Browser in conjunction w. a regular PC wheel mouse, things go very convenient.
To enlarge or shrink the font and the lay out just press the apple key and scroll your mouse wheel. To do this faster and boost the whole screen even more, just press control and scroll your wheel.
I'm doing this nearly all the time on things that are to small to view or if I want to boost a photo. On other browsers or other operating systems the keys might be different but pretty similar.
Best regards
Theo
Admin

66Lincoupe
Airman
Airman

Post by 66Lincoupe » Thu 8. Apr 2010, 09:25

Love those GT-X1s! Very cool modifications, glad I don't have to pay the insurance on one...

And ChrisCraftCrazy, My dream is a triple cockpit barrel stern - Macatawa Bay Boat Works had a modified (Big Block Chevy instead of that silky inline six) that I drooled over.

Great stuff!

Return to “General Off Topic Discussion”