Great soccer game U.S. vs. Ghana...

Talk about topics that don't fit into other board categories
Theo
Administrator
Administrator

Great soccer game U.S. vs. Ghana...

Post by Theo » Sun 27. Jun 2010, 01:53

I'm not a big fan of soccer. But sometimes I just like to watch games between interesting teams. The game yesterday was really thrilling. Both teams played very passionate IMO. Fair play was it too. I think the U.S. team has improved a lot since I saw them about 10 years ago the last time. Seems like you guys are getting more into soccer. Hope the U.S. is not going to import the bad side effects that are associated w. European games. Such as Hooliganism and so on.
The U.S. team didn't make it to the next round but was fighting like crazy for it. Congrats anyway.
Best regards
Theo
Admin

Tim McBride
Airman basic

Re: Great soccer game U.S. vs. Ghana...

Post by Tim McBride » Sun 27. Jun 2010, 21:51

Good game, but I feel like we (the USA) almost gave up in extra time after Ghana scored. Ghana played a good game of keep-away at the end.

Theo
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Great soccer game U.S. vs. Ghana...

Post by Theo » Mon 28. Jun 2010, 00:47

The U.S. Team came in strong after the first break IMO. Pysically it's very hard to keep the speed up all the time. Every team has its' highs and lows within a game.
My son is a great fan of soccer, so we watched the GB vs. GE game the other day. Wow, what a game. This championship seems to be very interesting, even for non soccer fans like me.
Best regards
Theo
Admin

Return to “General Off Topic Discussion”