Super Marauder tripower carb alternatives

Discuss everything about the Tripower induction.
Dozer430
Airman basic

Super Marauder tripower carb alternatives

Post by Dozer430 » Sat 24. Nov 2012, 14:18

Hello, just picked up an original ford supermarauder tripower intake for my 58 Park Lane. It has the proper outer carbs but center is missing. Is there a good alternative carb to use if I can't find an original. I also will need linkage. Is aftermarket available or does it need to be custom made. The tripower fuel pumps and lines look tough to get as well, is there another route for that also. I HAVE 2 2300 HOLLEYS ONE FROM A 58 Edsel the other from a 59 Tbird either for parts or rebuild if they are a good choice. any advise or direction is welcome. thanks Dozer430

Dozer430
Airman basic

Re: Super Marauder tripower carb alternatives

Post by Dozer430 » Fri 30. Nov 2012, 13:00

I found a site on line that lists all the vintage carbs. I was able to find every carb made for 58 mecury's inlcuding tripowers. they also list the rebuild kit which gives me the opinion that if they use the same kit in the same year they should work ok on my intake. the site is carbkitsource.com. I hope it can be of some use to other readers.

58-Pagoda
Senior Airman
Senior Airman

Re: Super Marauder tripower carb alternatives

Post by 58-Pagoda » Thu 6. Dec 2012, 18:45

Joe Bunetic can make you a carb and linkage. I have some options if you are looking for an original.

Return to “The MEL Engine Tripower Heaven”