Search found 128 matches
- Fri 26. Jul 2013, 22:23
- Forum: MEL Engine Parts For Sale
- Topic: Super Marauder tripower intake
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1893
Not mine, just passing it along. Seems that prices on these have gone up. 1958 - 1960 Ford Super Marauder Tri Power Intake manifold MEL - $1500 (Port Carbon, PA 17965) FOR SALE: An extremely rare 1958 - 1960 Ford Super Marauder tri power intake manifold. These were used on the Mercury, Edsel, & Lin...
- Sun 7. Jul 2013, 20:46
- Forum: MEL Cars and Boats For Sale
- Topic: 1958 Mercury Voyager Wagon
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1254
Passing this along as I am sure someone in MEL-land would love to have this car. It is not my car but it is local to me. I have not inspected it. It is about 70 miles east of San Francisco. I suspect mostly rust free too as most cars here are. 1958 Mercury Voyager 2 door Station Wagon $4K OBO - $400...
- Sun 2. Jun 2013, 00:35
- Forum: The MEL Engine Tripower Heaven
- Topic: Super Marauder complete set-up for $6.5K?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2679
Depends on your wants and likes. It's a tribute to the original Super Marauder set-up and may be more refined and tuned: re-cast intake, re-cast air breather, re-cast fuel pump, etc. The carbs are FE style so the air breather base is semi-circular instead of full circle like the original. From a har...
- Fri 1. Mar 2013, 13:52
- Forum: Mercury Cars Restoration Projects
- Topic: 1959 Parklane Conv. 430 cu in. w/air Frame Off Restoration
- Replies: 51
- Views: 10954
Cool. You have the time and space to do what a lot of us wish we were doing. It's great to see projects like this and that you are able to take the time to document and share it.